UGC NET 2021 Application Correction has been started. Exam Dates have been revised. UGC NET is a national level entrance test which will be organized by NTA.
Through UGC NET exam, the eligibility will be determined for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) & Assistant Professor and for Assistant Professor only.
Candidates who will successfully qualify the test will be considered for recruitment as Assistant Professor or JRF in Indian Universities and Colleges.
In this article we have provided complete details related to UGC NET 2021 admit card, exam dates, pattern, syllabus etc.
UGC NET Application form 2021
The application process for the UGC NET 2021 has been re-opened as of August 10, 2021. The date for the examination has been set.
UGC NET is a national-level admission exam that will be administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The eligibility for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and Assistant Professor positions and Assistant Professor positions alone will be decided via the UGC NET test.
After passing the exam, successfully qualifying candidates will be considered for employment as Assistant Professors or Junior Research Fellows at Indian Universities and Colleges.
Detailed information about the UGC NET 2021 admits card, test dates, pattern, and syllabus has been given in this post for your convenience.
UGC NET Apply Online 2021
Candidates who have registered for UGC-NET for the December 2020 cycle but have not been able to complete the application process can complete and submit the application form online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in and www.nta.ac.in.
Candidates who have registered for UGC-NET for the December 2020 cycle but have not completed the application process can also complete and submit the application form online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Here are the details that you need to know about the same before applying for it.
UGC NET 2021 Exam Dates
|Events||Dates 2021 (June Cycle)|
|Availability of Online Application (restarted)||10th August 2021|
|Last date to apply online (restarted)||5th September 2021|
|Last date for successful transaction of exam fee||6th September, 2021|
|Correction window||7th September to 12th September 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||September 2021|
|UGC NET 2021||6th to 8th October 2021 and 17th to 19th October 2021|
|Release of Answer Key||October 2021|
|Announcement of Results||October 2021|
UGC NET 2021 Admit Card Download
Admit Card Releasing Soon
The UGC NET Admit card will available for download from September 2021 for June cycle. To download the admit card, students will be required to enter their login credentials. Students must follow complete instructions given on the admit card.
Students must check complete details to be correct in the admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates are advised to immediately approach helpline to get the problem rectified.
The authority will take the necessary actions to get problem rectified.
UGC NET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held in CBT mode.
- Number of Papers: There will be two papers in the test.
- Language Medium: The paper will be present in the language as chosen by the candidate either in Hindi or English.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice, objective type of questions in the paper.
- Time Duration: The time duration of the exam will be 3 hours without any break.
- Questions: There will be total of 150 questions in the paper. Paper 1 will have 50 questions and Paper 2 will contain 100 questions.
- Marks: The paper will be of total 300 marks. Paper 1 will be of 100 marks and Paper 2 will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Pattern: For each correct answer, 2 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the paper.
UGC NET 2021 Syllabus
Students may get the UGC NET Syllabus in its entirety via the website. Students will get a complete curriculum for their chosen courses through the internet if they so choose.
Paper 1 of the UGC NET will be of a broad character and will be designed to evaluate the candidate’s research aptitude and teaching ability.
Paper 2 will be prepared following the core topics or areas of specialization that the applicant has chosen. 84 specialty topics are covered in total in Paper 2 of the exam.
How to apply for UGC NET 2021
- Step 1: Register for Online Registration using your own email address and mobile phone number, and make a note of the Application Number issued by the system.
- Step 2: Fill out the Online Application Form and make a note of the Application Number that is produced by the system.
Upload readable scanned pictures of:
- A recent photograph, either color or black and white, with 80 percent of the face visible, including ears on a white background; and (ii) the candidate’s signature on a white backdrop (file size: 4kb to 30kb)
- Pay the fee via the Payment Gateways or Payment Modes of the relevant banks or Paytm linked within the Online Application and retain a copy of the fee receipt as evidence of payment.