UEI College is a private for-profit career college with locations in the U.S. states of California, Arizona, and Georgia. It specializes in short-term technical and vocational education to prepare students for entry-level positions in industries such as healthcare, business, and skilled trades. UEI College is owned by International Education Corporation. The school was founded in 1982 as United Education Institute and changed its name to UEI College in 2009.
Uei Student Portal Login
- Go to the Uei Student Portal Login official login page via our official link https://my.uei.edu/
- After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required.
- Simply login with your login details. You will have to have been given these by Uei Student Portal Login, either on sign up, or by your authority of Uei Student Portal Login.
- You should now have a “successfully logged in” message. Congratulations, you are now logged in successfully to Uei Student Portal Login.
General Eligibility Requirements
If you’re interested in receiving financial aid you must:
- Be currently enrolled in an academic program leading to a degree or diploma
- Have a certification of high school diploma or equivalent
- Not be in default on a student loan or owe a refund on a federal grant received at another institution
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress, as outlined in the school’s catalog
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
Eligibility is determined through a formula filled in with the information you provide in your FAFSA. The amount of federal financial aid offered will vary based on your financial need.
Applying for UEI Student Portal Financial Aid
To receive financial aid, you must be enrolled at UEI and signed up for classes. Once you’re ready it’s a simple process to apply for aid. The forms you must fill out are:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- A list of schools (beyond high school) previously attended
- Completed loan applications or a Federal PIN number
- Personal references with a valid address and phone number.