SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 Exam Date Online Application Form, Registration Link, Physical Details (Chest, Height, Race): – Personnel Selection Commission (SSC) has published GD Constable Vacancy Notice 2021 for 25,271 positions of work.
Candidates who have passed the 10th class exam and have reached a minimum of 18 years of age can complete the SSC GD Constable Bharti 2021 online form starting July 17, 2021. The last date to request the registration form online for SSC GD 2021 is August 31, 2021.
Eligible and interested candidates who wish to join BSF, CISF, SSB, ITBP, NIA, SSF and Assam Rifle as Sheriff (General Service) can complete the SSC online form GD without waiting for the last date.
If you want to continue, please download the SSC GD Notification PDF in Hindi / English by clicking the link provided below on this page and read it carefully. The official website of SSC is ssc.nic.in.
SSC GD Notification 2021
SSC GD Recruitment 2021 notification will be out soon on the internet. The job seekers who are interested to apply for the SSC General Duty vacancies should make it before the deadline.
A number of candidates are willing to join the SSC department through this recruitment. You need to collect the recruitment details before apply the application form online. The job seekers can get the recruitment notification through the direct link given below on this web page.
The SSC department is going to conduct the recruitment for around 57000 vacancies (tentative) through this recruitment.
The declared notification belongs to both male and female candidates who are willing to join the post of constable in CISF, BSF, CRPF, Rifleman, etc.
through SSC GD 2021 recruitment. Let’s have a look at the detailed SSC GD vacancy 2021 that recently released by the SSC board.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC GD Recruitment 2021
SSC GD Constable eligibility criteria contribute to the higher number of applications in the exam because the educational requirement is Matric/High School only. The SSC GD notification prescribes all the conditions of eligibility criteria for the SSC GD exam. The SSC GD Eligibility criteria are defined for the candidates in terms of the following components.
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Age limit: Candidates should be aged between 18 and 23 years.
- Educational qualification: Candidates must have passed Class 10 from a recognised board. Candidates appearing for their qualifying examination (Class 10) are not eligible for the exam.
Required Physical Standard for SSC GD 2021
- Male: 170 cm
- Female: 157 cm
- For Male: Expanded 80 cm
- Minimum Expansion: 5 cm
- Proportionate as per the height and medical standard for Male and females.
SSC GD Application Fees
Apply SSC GD Recruitment Application Form Online
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission board ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the apply tab.
- It will redirect you to a new window.
- Now there, click on the GD Constable tab.
- It will ask you various details in the application form such as Name, Email, Address, Mobile Number, category, Educational Qualifications, etc.
- Fill in the correct identification mark in the SSC GD Application form. The mark may check at the time of the physical test.
- Pay the application fee to confirm your registration. Have a look at the recruitment notification to see your application fee for the category.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the application form after submitting it for future use.