Eclass is a major school system initiative designed to make this vision a reality. Eclass is a digital Content, Learning, Assessment, and Support System that will provide the district an integrated enterprise solution to enhance student engagement and the learning process.
eclass supports the digital exchange of product descriptions and service descriptions, based on standardized data formats based on IEC 61360.
It is used in engineering tools as base for transfer of planning data, in ERP systems as base for product master data, and as base for exchange of product data.
- 1 MyeClass Registration
- 2 My eClass Login
- 3 MyEclass Structure
- 4 Alternatives to MyeClass
To login into the MyeClass Portal, you need to get registered first. follow the given steps to get started.
- Step 1 – Go to the MyeClass Sign up page via click here.
- Step 2 – Next, click on the Sign Up options that you will find on the homepage itself at the top right corner.
- Step 3 – On the registration form that opens up, you have to provide all the required details.
- After filling up the form, finally Sign Up by clicking on the button.
My eClass Login
Here you learn way to Login with the MyeClass Website, if you are having trouble Signing in with eClass, Learn the complete information in this article.
- Step 1 – Go to the MyeClass Login page via click here.
- Step 2 – Simply login with your login details. You will need to provide these via the MyeClass login, or you can create a new account by signing up with MyeClass.
- Step 2 – You should now have a “successfully logged in” message. Congratulations, you are now logged in successfully to eClass Login.
The Eclass classification system is based on a hierarchical grouping of products and services. There are 4 levels of hierarchy:
- Main group,
- Sub-group or product class.
This classification provides a grouping from point of view of purchasing.
A product class has a 1:1-relation to an application class. Application classes are described in further details with properties according IEC 61360. This approach separates the definition of the classification hierarchy from the definition of the product descriptions.
Alternatives to MyeClass
ECLASS Portal Login / EClass Information And Login
Bay Creek Middle School Inspiring Innovation and Cultivating Community Language. User Options
Call GCPS at (678) 301-6000 Gwinnett County Public Schools wishes to meet the needs of all of its students and families. If any member of your family needs assistance or has any questions regarding mobility
Student Portal And MYeClass / Student Portal
Student Portal (My eClass) Login. What is MYeCLASS and what can I see on it? Our Student Portal is called MYeCLASS. (These two terms are used interchangeably by teachers and students). It is an online environment.
MY ECLASS Curriculum And Instruction Tool | GCPS
The classroom of tomorrow is your classroom today. New digital resources that will expand the walls of the classroom are now available to our teachers
MY ECLASS Login | Gwinnett County Public Schools
Your password has been changed! Click here to log in with your new password
Gwinnett County Public Schools’ Strategic Priorities for 2010-2020 call for technology to permeate the education of Gwinnett’s learners. eCLASS is a major school system initiative designed to make this vision…